Check out what is happening new around our church! Concerts, special service times or services, church activities, VBS, etc!
July 11 - 16, 2021, 6-9PM!
Mark your calendars and register today!
Vacation Bible School 2021
During VBS the following practices will be maintained for everyone's safety.
1. Upon arrival, children will be brought in with parents through the main doors. Parents need to be there upon arrival to receive their child's pick up sticker. If you have not registered before arriving the first night, please go in to the registration table. If you already registered, then proceed to the check in cart. As the week goes on we will sign in kids at both the check in cart and the registration table to make the process faster.
2. If your child is sick, please keep your child home. Make sure your child is dressed to have fun and participate in VBS. We have nightly dress up themes that will be posted online and a letter sent home on the first night.
3. Children will be signed in via our computer system. A sticker for your child with their name will be printed for them to wear and a sticker for parents' will be printed. The parent sticker is how you will pick up your child at the end of VBS each night. This is for the safety of your child. If you lose the sticker or a different parent picks up the child, an ID will be required matching registration information.
4. Children will put on their sticker and go to the gym, where they will find their group leader and wait to go to opening rally.
5. Children will be kept in small groups as much as possible. In all our buildings there are air exchange units running that will help cycle air. (this is the same system restaurants are required to run)
6. Bathrooms are available. We will have plenty of bottled water and fruit punch available for the children. Snacks will be given during snack time. If your child has any food allergies, please let us know.
7. Hand sanitizer is readily available for all children, adults, and workers.
8. All bathrooms, door knobs, and tables will be sanitized nightly.
9. Upon pick up, we ask parents to form a line and we will call children out one at a time to be checked out and dismissed. This is to ensure all children are picked up and sent home with their parents. This also prevents children from running around the parking lot unattended.
10. Any parents that want to enter past the gate, MUST wear a badge that states they are a parent visitor. This is for safety of children. All our workers have been background checked and are well known to us at Monuments Baptist Church. They will be wearing badges that have their name and state they have been background checked. Anyone not wearing a badge is not a worker and should not be in the building without checking in and receiving a visitor badge.
11. If you notice any problems or notice people on the property that shouldn't be, please let the children's director know immediately! The children's director is Kimberly Kelch.
Let's have a fun and safe VBS this year!